Last week you created more than 200 recommendations!
And not any type of recommendations: the most beautiful, inspiring, jaw-dropping pictures and tips ever in French Polynesia, Switzerland, Spain, Indonesia, Germany and many others. Even though it was difficult, we managed to select 7 of those, and feature them here.
Thank you for your contributions. Each and every post is getting us closer to our mission: to make the unknown a little more friendly!
1. Bora Bora, French Polynesia by Super Turtle @Céline_
"Bora Bora seen from the plane. Beautiful. Honeymoon destination. Great diving too with fantastic visibility. Saw manta rays."
2. Chicama Boutique Hotel & Spa in Chicama, Chile by Surfer Turtle @Crees
"Best Hotel in Chicama."
3. Restaurant Es Torrent in Ibiza, Spain by Glamorous Turtle @isabellabroden
"Best lunch place in the sun. #Ibizalove #chill #hellospring."
4. W Bali in Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia by Super Turtle @Anna
"Great spot for (overpriced but good) sun down cocktails with the usual W crowd. It gets busy in the late afternoon so book ahead, especially when there's a live DJ."
5. Parc de Mon Repos in Lausanne, Switzerland by Yogi Turtle @TravelingYogi
"It's definitely spring in Lausanne! Grab a picnic blanket and some snacks to enjoy the sun!"
6. Cube in Stuttgart, Germany by Cactus Turtle @CactusOne
"Very nice restaurant in Stuttgart on the roof of the Art museum overlooking the main historical square."
7. The Oasis on Lake Travis, Texas, USA by New Turtle @adrien
"Great lakeside restaurant in the Hill Country of Austin, Texas. Amazing sunset!"
If you want to overdose on inspirational posts, check out the Wanderlust Wednesday section on our blog!